Property Agents in Kampala Uganda
Ecoland Property Services: Professional Property Agents in Kampala Uganda, Real Esatte Agents in Uganda.
As a Uganda Real Estate dealing company, we help buyers of land in Uganda or sellers of Uganda Real Estate find the right properties or customers respectively. For rental purposes, we avail the right commercial buildings or residential houses for rent. In short our services include acting as Uganda Rel Estate agents or Uganda property brokers, Property Management or Land Surveying as detailed below:-
(1) BUYING AND SELLING OF PROPERTY
Ecoland Property Services offers services that consist of Selling, Buying, letting or Leasing of Properties in Uganda. To landlords, we get for you the rights buyers or tenants for your property and to Property Buyers or Tenants, we get for you the right property to buy or rent.
In short, we work as real estate brokers or real estate agents. Under here, we work as intermediaries between property landlords or sellers and real estate buyers on the basis of ‘Willing Buyer, Willing Seller on a genuine property’. Our comprehensive data base has property profiles and details. When you need any information about a particular property, we are able to provide it accordingly, but subject to your verification (buyer’s verification)
We have the following types of properties in Uganda for you:-
(a) Land for sale in Uganda
(b) Houses (residential and commercial),
(c) Commercial buildings
(d) Apartments (furnished and unfurnished)
(f) Industrial land,
(g) Small plots,
(h) Waterfront land,
(i) Ready farms or ranches
(j) Islands in Uganda for sale
We assist in finding a buyer or a tenant for a property on affordable terms and prices. For buying or letting of property in Uganda, we do the following:-
(1) We help a prospective property buyer to find a genuine property with rightful owners and
documents and that it meets your specific requirements and development preferences.
(2) Before you we advertise a property or recommend it for buying or occupation as a rental, we always advise our clients to do a comprehensive research into the true of ownership of the
property and the validity of titles of the property in the relevant public offices. An independent verification of any property is very vital.
(3) We investigate the ownership through residents of adjoining properties, to discover its authenticity based of its history. Alongside the formal certification through the various land’s offices, we also interact with local authorities, cognisant neighbours and other related persons to ratify the genuineness of the property.
(4) Sometimes, we conduct methodological searches at the survey and maps offices to establish the development arrangement of the area, any upcoming planning proposals by the government and the area’s physical format for instance whether prone to tremors, landslides, waterlogged area, flooding, swamp lands and many more.